Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail from Entourage 2008 to Outlook 2011

Hi, I searched for answers for days and can't find any. It is bizarre that nobody reported this problem.

I want to import all my emails from Entourage 2008 to Outlook 2011 BUT keep all the folder structure that I created in Entourage.

It look simple but I can't find any answer to that specific problem. We tried so many ways but the folder strucutre doesn't follow. It is imperative that we can keep that structure. The way Entourage was setup, everytime an email would get in, it was redirected to a spcific folder based on the subject of the email. It was then easy to follow up.

Any help?!?!?

Please!!!

Intel 2x2.66Ghz - 6 Core Intel Xeon-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.6.7), 24GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB

Posted on Apr 16, 2014 5:45 AM

1 reply

Mail from Entourage 2008 to Outlook 2011

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.