Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, I'm getting the message - the certificate for server is invalid. You might be connecting to a server that is pretending to be "setup.icloud.com" which could put your confidential information at risk on my IPAD 2. Please help!

Please help i do not know how to fix this problem.

Thanks

iPad 2, iOS 7

Posted on Apr 16, 2014 6:04 AM

2 replies

Apr 16, 2014 6:09 AM in response to jacquesf12

Since the HeRtbleed flaw was announced last week, a number of sites have been patching the flaw and then revocting the certificates to prevent fraudulent sites from pretending to be them. They should then issue a new certificate when you login to the legitimate site. Try logging in again.

For your browser, delete your current cache, history and certificates...logging in to sites will take longer until you get new certificates but will clean things up.

Hi, I'm getting the message - the certificate for server is invalid. You might be connecting to a server that is pretending to be "setup.icloud.com" which could put your confidential information at risk on my IPAD 2. Please help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.