Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to delete a calendars

Hello,

One day, long time ago, I don't remember when, I put a calendar about french holidays on my iPhone.

Well I don't remember where I took it, but now, I want to delete it, but I don't know how!!

If I go to the calendar app, I see this (it's in french) :

User uploaded file

I can see a calendar "Jour fériés français". I can only choose to hide or show it.

But if I go to the settings, I see this :

User uploaded file

I can't see anything like "Jours fériés français", so I can't delete it.

I have the Calendars 5 app from Readdle. And when I look to hide or show the calendars, I see this :

User uploaded file

I can see the calendar "Jour fériés français" like a Subscribed Calendars, but it doesn't help me to find where I can delete it.

So is there a way to delete it? Or is it a bug from iOS?

It makes the same thing with my iPad.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 16, 2014 9:41 AM

2 replies

Jun 3, 2014 4:32 AM in response to StudioNeuneu

I have this question too, in my iPad Air (iOS 7.1.1) & iPhone 5s (iOS 7.1.1,)with Calendar 5(version5.4.3) , but my calendar is "US holiday", every time I deleted this calendar, it'll disappear , looks like I solved, but after an hour or maybe two hours, "US holiday" will visible again, and I delete it again and again, it's drives me crazy !!!

How to delete a calendars

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.