Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Only adding a few songs to my iphone from almost empty itunes, dont want to sync and lose my songs on iphone. help!

So, my entire itunes library has been deleted. Currently i just added a few new songs to it. My iPhone (which i would previously sync with this itunes) has ALL of my playlists and music on it that i want to keep as-is. I would like to plug in my phone and just add (drag and drop is not working!) a few of the songs. When i click on my iphone, then 'on this phone' it shows me my playlists etc but doesnt have the "add' button to click. In the summary i can click "manually manage music' but when i do, it says it will DELETE everything on my phone! I tried clicking 'only sync selected songs and playlists' and when i click only the songs i want and sync, they are NOT added to my phone! HELP PLEASE! I want to be able to just add new songs and not sync/lose my iphone's library! Thanks

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1, Windows 8 pc and iPhone 4S

Posted on Apr 16, 2014 10:39 AM

1 reply

Only adding a few songs to my iphone from almost empty itunes, dont want to sync and lose my songs on iphone. help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.