Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do you know how to 'find' a word on a regular webpage using ipad air?

I use this function on my MacBook all the time by pressing 'command + F'.

Is there any way to do this on iPad Air? On this page there is a search area in the top right corner to 'find' words on this page,

but on a regular webpage, this search area doesn't exist, so I am looking for a similar function to be able to do that.

iPad Air-OTHER

Posted on Apr 16, 2014 1:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2014 1:27 PM

From p. 47 of the iPad User Guide...

Search the page. Scroll to the bottom of the suggested results list and tap the entry under On This Page. Tap > in the bottom left to see the next occurrence on the page. To search the page for a different term, enter it in the field at the bottom of the page. To continue browsing, tap Done.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2014 1:27 PM in response to charlansen

From p. 47 of the iPad User Guide...

Search the page. Scroll to the bottom of the suggested results list and tap the entry under On This Page. Tap > in the bottom left to see the next occurrence on the page. To search the page for a different term, enter it in the field at the bottom of the page. To continue browsing, tap Done.

Do you know how to 'find' a word on a regular webpage using ipad air?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.