Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

auto delete photos from icloud

Any photo that I used to take with my apple devices, once saved to the cloud would automatically delete after about a month or two. the reason for this is because they would automatically download into Events on my iPhoto on my laptop. they would be titled, example, "May 2013 Photo Stream." For some reason it no longer does this. Is this because of a recent iPhoto update or something? Now they are just staying in the cloud and filling up my space fast

iPhone 5s

Posted on Apr 16, 2014 2:12 PM

1 reply

Apr 16, 2014 3:07 PM in response to baileyw21

Automatically importing photo stream photos to your events in iPhoto does not delete them from photo stream on your phone. Photo stream photos remain on your phone until you either delete them, or reach 1000 photos. (After you reach 1000 photos, the oldest photo is removed to make room for a new one; i.e., your phone keeps a rolling collection fo your last 1000 photo stream photos.)

auto delete photos from icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.