Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone/iTunes Not Fully Syncing...HELP!

HELP! HELP! HELP! I have uninstalled iTunes 11.1.5.5 three times. I have backed up and restored my iPhone with iOS 7.1 about five times now. No matter what I do, not everything I want to sync is syncing. Right now for example, only 250 songs of my 1,730 are synced onto my iPhone. When I un-sync everything, some of my music stays on my phone. Prior to this problem, my problem was with my photos: not all my photos were syncing AND when my iPhone was unplugged from my computer, it was apparantly STILL syncing. I've never experienced this and I'm so beyond frustrated. I haven't changed any settings, except for checking/unchecking "Encrypt iPhone Backup"; playing with this setting, sometimes get me more songs/photos synced onto the phone.

Can anyone recommend a fix?

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 16, 2014 7:39 PM

6 replies

Apr 20, 2014 6:40 PM in response to jimbob5941

I used trial and error. I began by syncing groups. When I synced a certain group and got stuck, I took the group I had attempted to sync and put it in its own folder. I deleted all songs from my iTunes library, then would add each song from the "possibly corrupted" list to my library, then synced it. The groups weren't huge because I did it alphabetically. It was a tedious and exhausting process, but I'm relieved I figured it out.

iPhone/iTunes Not Fully Syncing...HELP!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.