Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to support ( pay for) and App Store account for my son

OK,

I have an Apple ID, and an App Store account, no problems there.

I have established an Apple ID for my son, and I am attempting to put him under my " umbrella ". That is, I would like him to have an independent

Apple ID account ,and access to the App Store, but with me footing the bill, via my credit card.

In the past, with my Kid's IPads , buying apps for them on my account, their IPads glommed onto all sorts of my stuff, Photos, address Book, etc, and it was

Only by chance that I found that out.

That is not acceptable, of course.

So, I have established a Valid Apple ID for him, I just want a separation between my Apple ID, and what I may purchase, and his ID, and what he will purchase.

So far, I cannot find a way to fund his App Store Account using my credit card. It isn't clear how I can do that. It always seem to come back to my ID, my

Email address and my device. It must be possible, yes ?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks, JKR

Posted on Apr 16, 2014 10:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2014 10:24 PM

iTunes Store Allowance

With iTunes Allowance, you can send a monthly iTunes Store credit to anyone with an iTunes Store account. It's a great way for parents to manage their children's spending on the iTunes Store, App Store, and iBooks Store.

4 replies

Trying to support ( pay for) and App Store account for my son

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.