Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After a month, my podcast still hasn't been approved.

I've communicated my concern to iTunes support. On one hand they've asked for my patience. On the other they say to try and resubmit. I received the notification of successful submission and I have validated the feed as well (http://feeds.feedburner.com/JunkyardDawgPodcast), so my feeling is that it's just in a really long queue.

Any other suggestions?

Posted on Apr 17, 2014 5:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2014 8:05 AM

Your feed can be subscribed to manually in iTunes and works OK there, so there appear to be no technical problems.

All but one of your episodes is flagged as 'Clean'. One episode has no flags: if it happens to have any strong or sexual language in it, it must be flagged as 'Explicit', not just left unflagged. If there is no such language, it doesn't matter that it's not flagged.

As to the submission, I'm afraid there is nothing you can do except wait.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2014 8:05 AM in response to BernieDawg

Your feed can be subscribed to manually in iTunes and works OK there, so there appear to be no technical problems.

All but one of your episodes is flagged as 'Clean'. One episode has no flags: if it happens to have any strong or sexual language in it, it must be flagged as 'Explicit', not just left unflagged. If there is no such language, it doesn't matter that it's not flagged.

As to the submission, I'm afraid there is nothing you can do except wait.

After a month, my podcast still hasn't been approved.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.