Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, my facetime use to work perfect on ipod 5 and ipod 5 gen. I plugged into computer and they do not work all of a sudden. I restarted, soft reset, and disable facetime and re-enabled it but when i answer it displays connection lost. Anybody please?

My facetime use to work perfect on april 15. No problems, but then i connected my ipod and iphone to computer to fix my playlist and it did updates then my facetime doesnt work. I called each other and it display connect lost, i called other iphone and ipod from other networks it displays same error. I tried to restart both devices and the router it still doesnt work 😟

Please if anybody has any fix please let me know, it use to work perfect until i connected both to the computer. I been trying for a day and still no good, any suggestions is appreciated thank you. 17

iPhone 5, Windows XP Pro

Posted on Apr 17, 2014 8:17 AM

3 replies

Hi, my facetime use to work perfect on ipod 5 and ipod 5 gen. I plugged into computer and they do not work all of a sudden. I restarted, soft reset, and disable facetime and re-enabled it but when i answer it displays connection lost. Anybody please?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.