Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my apps will not update due to an incorrect error:this update is not available for this apple id either because it was bought by a different user or the item was refunded or cancelled - which is NOT the case. Same issue on my phone.

my apps will not update due to an incorrect error:this update is not available for this apple id either because it was bought by a different user or the item was refunded or cancelled - which is NOT the case. Same issue on my phone. This is the original id - only diff is password was changed a yr ago.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1, app updates

Posted on Apr 17, 2014 8:39 AM

5 replies

my apps will not update due to an incorrect error:this update is not available for this apple id either because it was bought by a different user or the item was refunded or cancelled - which is NOT the case. Same issue on my phone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.