Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios update and restore problem HELP!!

so I wanted to update the latest version of iOS in my iDevice. It has been a long time since I synced or backed up or done anything with it using itunes, so I dont have a latest backup. I didn't know that updating the latest version needs to restore the device to its factory settings, so I clicked on "install now" on my iphone.

after that it rebooted and after rebooting the screen displayed a diagram saying that i need to plug to itunes. when i plugged to itunes, as you all know, they ask me to restore my phone to its factory settings before it can do anything. I tried force shutting down the iphone by holding the home button and the lock button for several seconds but it rebooted and displayed the same thing again.

now I lost a full month of memories(my pictures) and since I went to alot of events on March I took so many precious pictures. and now I cant even access them in the documents through the internal storage in My Computers. What should I do??

ps, I dont know how to use iCloud so I never managed to back up my data from iCloud. Can I at least retrieve my pictures from my apple ID?

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.5, No recent back up.

Posted on Apr 17, 2014 8:42 AM

There are no replies.

ios update and restore problem HELP!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.