Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I down loaded new operating system. Now all that comes up is a symbol of the plug in connector with an arrow pointing to the i-tunes symbol. The i-pad is locked up. What do I do?

I have down loaded a new operating system on my i-pad. Now all that comes up on the screen is a symbol of the cord plug in with an arrow pointing to the i-tunes symbol. The i-pad is locked up. What should i do?

iPad

Posted on Apr 17, 2014 9:09 AM

11 replies

Apr 17, 2014 9:58 AM in response to JimHdk

I tried this three times as it says in the instructions. I get the symbols to come up but it does not ask me anything. The i-pad seems locked up at that point. When I did this the i-pad was off. I held the home button and plugged it in. The Apple symbol came up and then the cord-arrow-i-tune symbols came up and that was it. I shut off the i-pad and tried again and again got the same result.

I down loaded new operating system. Now all that comes up is a symbol of the plug in connector with an arrow pointing to the i-tunes symbol. The i-pad is locked up. What do I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.