Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I should have received an iTunes Gift card , but there is no sign of it ?

iPad, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 17, 2014 10:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2014 10:39 AM

Received how and from whom or where?

3 replies

Apr 17, 2014 11:04 AM in response to varjak paw

Actually I sent it myself from my old Apple ID that I used to purchasing on iTunes and App Store on my iPad 4th-generation to another Apple ID on my iPad Air ! And actually yes I know it sounds so silly but first of all I'm kind of new to Apple and the other problem that stood still 😉 and It's so annoying is that i still have something like 15¢ From last year and it was by a gift card and because of that The iCloud won't let me to Put a new payment from Visa Account so obviously I send myself a gift card so that 15 Cents would be enough for I don't know like purchasing an iTunes match or something like that ....

Apr 17, 2014 11:25 AM in response to KэVИN

The gift would be sent via email to the address you gave when you set up the gift. Have you checked that email account? If so and nothing has appeared, make sure there aren't any anti-spam filters in place that might be blocking emails from Apple. Then if you still don't see the email, try resending the gift:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1541

i still have something like 15¢ From last year and it was by a gift card and because of that The iCloud won't let me to Put a new payment from Visa Account

Having a credit balance won't prevent you from entering in a new payment method. A balance remaining would be an issue only if you're trying to change the country of your iTunes Store account. If your payment method is being rejected, then either it's invalid - a debit card which are in many countries not accepted, or a credit card from another country - or there's something amiss with your account. In the latter instance, or if the gift still doesn't come through, contact the iTunes Store and request assistance.

Regards.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.