Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently had I-Phone 4s problems. One thing done was downloaded Itunes to my PC. NOW, my daily Zoom QE2 videos of drum practice and gigs plays video but I've coflicted audio, made a loop, lost control, cannot hear my Zoom videos and I'm not a tech saavy

I'm very messed up on my PC now. The Iphone 4s was fixed at the AT&T store. BUT, since downloading ITUNES to my Lenovo IdeaPad PC, my daily and nightly drum video practices and gigs wont play sound. I DO sometimes get to a MIXER that shows I have a loop with conflicts. I think that resolved but I have no way to upload from device. I Can't even do my choice which is simply put each days chip in the PC from the Zoom QE2 HD/STEREO recorder but no DICE. Im quite comp. illiterate but came from analog radio days and band days.

Other OS, Itunes conflict w/PC Windows OS

Posted on Apr 17, 2014 10:56 AM

There are no replies.

I recently had I-Phone 4s problems. One thing done was downloaded Itunes to my PC. NOW, my daily Zoom QE2 videos of drum practice and gigs plays video but I've coflicted audio, made a loop, lost control, cannot hear my Zoom videos and I'm not a tech saavy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.