Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

has anyone else having trouble with their iPad mini and iPhone usb cords? we have 3 mini's in the house and 1 iPhone we don't let the kids plug the iPads in and my wife takes great care charging her iPhone. and still all the usb cords break at the plug

ok this is getting a little ridiculous we have 3 ipad mini's and 1 iphone in our household and everyone of the usb cords breaks at the plug that goes into the devices. The latest is my wifes iphone cord and the phone is only 3 weeks old. what gives apple? Never had a problem with the older style cords. Bad thing is they charge a small fortune fo these cords.

iPhone 5s

Posted on Apr 17, 2014 2:29 PM

2 replies

has anyone else having trouble with their iPad mini and iPhone usb cords? we have 3 mini's in the house and 1 iPhone we don't let the kids plug the iPads in and my wife takes great care charging her iPhone. and still all the usb cords break at the plug

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.