Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

tranfering purchased apps to a new ipad

i am trying to transfer my Infinity Blade III from my iPad 2 to my iPad Air, but by some unknown reason, i can't, i was able to transfer all the other apps, even download some few more...

when i open the "purchased" section on the app store, it appears blank, as if i haven't purchased any app, so i can't get it from there...

i tryed to transfer it from my PC to the iPad throught iTunes, no success...

what should i do?

iPad Air Wi-Fi, Cellular, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 17, 2014 3:30 PM

4 replies

Apr 17, 2014 3:39 PM in response to JulioBBL

A couple of things that you could check ....

Make sure that you're signed onto the same Apple ID on the iPad that you bought the game with and make it user that it's the same ID that you are us ing in iTunes on your computer.

Check Settings>General>Restrictions>Allowed Content, if you age restrict content, that will prevent some apps and games from downloading to your iPad.

Make sure that you have enough space to download the game. It's pretty sizeable IIRC and you need more space that what it says about the size in the App Store because you have to allow for the app to expand when downloaded.

Apr 17, 2014 4:04 PM in response to JulioBBL

The blank App Store is sort of mysterious to me. Close the App Store and reset your iPad and then try to download the game again.

Drag the App Store app up from the multitasking display in order to close it. Double tap the home button and you will see apps lined up going left to right across the screen. Swipe to get to the app that you want to close and then swipe "up" on the app preview thumbnail to close it.

Reset the iPad by holding down on the sleep and home buttons at the same time for about 10-15 seconds until the Apple Logo appears - ignore the red slider if it appears on the screen - let go of the buttons. Let the iPad start up.

tranfering purchased apps to a new ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.