Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FaceTime is suddenly not connecting today, I have had no issues previously. Help!!! I've restarted iPhone 4S. I have restarted router. I've gone into settings etc. What can I do?

FaceTime is suddenly not working today. It was connecting fine yesterday. I have restarted iPhone. I have restarted router. I have toggled the ft button in settings. Help??????

iPhone 4S, iOS 7

Posted on Apr 17, 2014 4:16 PM

5 replies

Jul 20, 2014 10:23 AM in response to Alimcinally

I recently read that you basically HAVE TO upgrade or "pray" that someone sitting behind an apple desk laughing all the while, will MAKE IT WORK again for those that DO NOT want to UPGRADE.

I am quite unsatisfied with apple and when my contract is up in October with my carrier, plan on switching to an android as so many seem to be doing.

goodbye to apple for me.

Why fix something that is not broken? I understand updating, but there's got to be a "grandfather" clause for those of us that want to keep things status quo!

FaceTime is suddenly not connecting today, I have had no issues previously. Help!!! I've restarted iPhone 4S. I have restarted router. I've gone into settings etc. What can I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.