Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I edited photos on Photoshop. I tried importing them to IPhoto, the first pictured worked fine but every picture I've tried importing after that imports but it shows up white. Help!

i edit my photos on photoshop when i try and import them to iphoto they import but the picture is only a blank image, what am i doing wrong? it worked for the first picture but it now isnt. also when i try uploading the edited picture to facebook it takes hours to upload? help!

MacBook Pro

Posted on Apr 17, 2014 4:41 PM

7 replies

Apr 17, 2014 5:25 PM in response to Mackenzie Esselman

I've never tried, but I doubt iPhoto can handle Photoshop-formatted images; they have layers and all kinds of information that iPhoto isn't made for. Save them as high-quality jpegs.

Save As..., choose JPEG format, do maximum quality.

There are a lot of forums for photographers discussing Photoshop workflows with iPhoto, Adobe Lightroom, Picasa etc., you might get more info there.

I edited photos on Photoshop. I tried importing them to IPhoto, the first pictured worked fine but every picture I've tried importing after that imports but it shows up white. Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.