Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What does " this code must be redeemed in the Australian storefront " mean? And how can I fix it?

What does " this code must be redeemed in the Australian storefront " mean? And can I fix it?

Posted on Apr 17, 2014 11:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2014 11:18 PM

1. That it can only be used in the Australian iTunes Store.

2. If you're in Australia, change the iTunes Store country to it. If not, sell the card to someone who is.

(105055)

3 replies

Apr 17, 2014 11:19 PM in response to Sir_RENDR

All iTunes gifts and gift cards are country-specific, they can only be redeemed and used in their country of issue. Are you in Australia with an Australian billing address on your account ? If you are then try going to the bottom of the Featured tab in the App Store app on your iPad and tap on your account id, tap on 'View Apple ID' on the popup and log into your account, and then select the Country/Region section and select Australia.

If you are not in Australia then you won't be able to use it.

What does " this code must be redeemed in the Australian storefront " mean? And how can I fix it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.