Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad mini not turning on

hi guys/gals

I am currently pulling my hair out over these ipad minis. this is the second one in 3 weeks that has had this issue.

I use the ipad all through-out the day no problems, get ready for bed, plug it in to charge (usually 30-45% battery life),

wake up to find my ipad has turned off and does not want to power back on.

I've tried all the reset methods, connect to itunes, different chargers, etc. NOTHING works.

I took the first one back to Best Buy, their Tech Dept. couldn't figure it out, granted me an exchange.

this one worked fine for about 2 weeks and now it also is having the same issue, won't turn on.

according to other documentation found here and on apples website, they say you can charge as much as you want with the apple charger.

so I don't believe in the whole "overcharging" excuse, as I leave my iPhone and iPad Air charging the same amount of time/longer.

Is there a hardware defect in these iPad mini's??? Does anyone else experience these issues?

I am getting tired of having to setup a new ipad every week =\

Please help me.

Thanks,

Dan

iPad Mini iOS 7.1

iPad mini Wi-Fi, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 18, 2014 3:37 AM

There are no replies.

ipad mini not turning on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.