Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 7 with 2014 New Ford Kuga with Sync

Hello,

I am buying a new ford titanium x which I collect in June and the dealership have advised the they are still waiting on the software to be used with iPhone 5 5c and no doubt any updated to the IOS software.

The issue is Apple need to release the new update which should be around August 2014 , but this could change, in addition, the new addition to use with the new car play as we'll.

Can anyone confirm if they have the new Kuga model 2014 and experiencing IOS 7.1 issues?

Apparently, there are no issues with the android operating system, and blackberry and works well.

I currently have a focus but it does not have the new sync functionality and unable to read text, but all other features are great.

Any help would be appreciated as it's frustrating knowing new technology is coming out, and Ford cannot confirm anything with car play

Thanks

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 18, 2014 4:03 AM

2 replies

IOS 7 with 2014 New Ford Kuga with Sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.