Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to download Season Pass episodes on MacBook Air

When I go into iTunes on my MacBook Air I no longer see the cloud icon in the lower right hand corner of the artwork for my iTune store purchases. When I go into iTunes Store and look at a TV Show season that I have purchased it no longer shows "Purchased" instead of the price of the season (it has once or twice since this started over a week ago) When I go into the season all the episodes show the per episode price rather than "Downloaded" or "Download" as it has in the past. So I am unable to download items I have already purchased.

I get the emails from Apple when new episodes are available with a link to the episode. When I click the link I get an error message "Unable to process your request" "Please try again later".

I have had an open case with Apple for a week now and no progress has been made. They keep telling me try this... I keep sending them screen shots of the errors. Yesterday I was informed that the person working my case is going to be off for the next three days and that she'll pick the case up again when she gets back! I find this totally unacceptable and and sent an email stating that and asking to have the issue escalated to the next level of support and/or a manager. No response...

Has anyone had this issue? Have you been able to get it fixed? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'm very unhappy with Apple at the moment. Where can I take my business for video purchases, that will play on my MacBook Air, so that I can vote with my money? I buy shows/movies because I often travel to places where I have not TV reception or cable and it's more economically than buying cable for my second home.

MacBook Air, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Apr 18, 2014 4:23 AM

There are no replies.

Unable to download Season Pass episodes on MacBook Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.