Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No permissions on share - Keynote?

Hello,

I have an installation of the newest Keynote on an iMac with Mavericks. When saving a Keynote file to a Windows server share, it will allow it to save, but when opening from that share and attempting to work with the file, it will not let me save any changes, and instead tells me I have no permissions to save in that location.

The perissions are fine, and I can open any other programs files in that same folder, edit, and save them without any problems like this, it seems to be only affecting Keynote files.

When using the files locally on the Mac, they can be edited and saved just fine, just not from on the server share.

I have tried to connect to the server share with smb, afp, and cifs just to see if any made a difference, but I get the same error all around.

What can I do to be able to save and edit Keynote files on a server share without this permissions error saying I don't have the permissions that I obviously do?

OS X Mavericks (10.9.2), Server is Windows 2008

Posted on Apr 18, 2014 5:33 AM

There are no replies.

No permissions on share - Keynote?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.