Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Game center keeps logging me in

Hi.

Because i never use the game center i want to sign out of it on my iPhone. I try to do that in the configurations screen but when i tap "sign out", tap "back" and tap "game center" again I'm signed in again! It keeps frickin' doing that. I've tried switching on and off. Closed all apps in the background aswell.

Can you help me? That pop up is getting on my nerves and i think i should have the choice here!

Thanks a bunch.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 18, 2014 5:50 AM

3 replies

Oct 9, 2015 8:26 AM in response to a3aanm

I gradually have accumulated devices, and finally have my first iPhone. The notification that I have logged into the Game Center is driving me nuts, and while I don't realty mind being logged in, how can I at least turn off the notification? This is a serious dis-incentive to playing, in part because one of the games I enjoy but steal spare time to play relies on that same space at the top for game play.

I therefore can't play until the notification disappears. This is not at all trivial for me. I would never have created a game connection of I had known.

Are there any options?

Game center keeps logging me in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.