Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Any ways of deleting songs off iPad through my laptop without deleting songs I purchased on my iPad?

I just connected my iPad to my laptop in aim to transfer purchases I have made on my iPad, however iTunes automatically synced songs from my iTunes on my laptop onto my iPad which I didnt want to happen as it takes up too much space.

Once I realised this happened I went onto my Ipad to delete only the songs that had been synced, as I wanted to keep the purchased ones on there, but they didn't appear on my iPad. I then double checked, on my laptop, that they did sync and the capacity bar was full with majority of it being audio which supposedly synced.

So now it says there is no space left on my iPad. Is there any way of deleting the synced songs off my iPad by my laptop without deleting the ones I have purchesed? Or a way of getting the songs to appear on my iPad so I can then delete them on there? Or any other suggestions, thank you:)

iPad 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Apr 18, 2014 7:01 AM

There are no replies.

Any ways of deleting songs off iPad through my laptop without deleting songs I purchased on my iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.