Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i got icloud locked on my iphone 4, i couldn't contact the previous owner of this phone and the icloud activation page doesn't even shows the id. how can i find the id so i'd be able to contact the previous owner?

I searched the net to remove the icloud account of the previous owner of my iphone 4 and somehow managed to remove it and remove the find my device thing. Then I put mine id and password and reset the phone. I don't know where I go wrong but now the activatoin asks for the previous icloud id and password. I was so stupid that I didn't even thought of writing it down although I don't have his password but I could contact him through that ID. Now i'm stuck in the activation page where neither I can see the iCloud ID nor I could contact the previous Owner. Is there any other way i could reveal or know the icloud ID used to use before on this phone??

iPhone 4, iOS 7

Posted on Apr 18, 2014 9:58 AM

1 reply

i got icloud locked on my iphone 4, i couldn't contact the previous owner of this phone and the icloud activation page doesn't even shows the id. how can i find the id so i'd be able to contact the previous owner?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.