Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i get picture from my iphone that are not in my camera roll to my computer??? pleasee help been fiddling for 4 hours!!!

i have been trying to get photo from my phone onto my new computer because i lost everything. i have got all the photos from my camera roll onto it but i can get the one that i put on there from my old computer. i did try download iexplorer but you have to pay for it in dollars im in the UK. i have noticed to that if i edit few they go into the camera roll after but then how do i delete the orignals. please someone help its really frustrating me!!!!!

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 18, 2014 1:53 PM

6 replies

Apr 18, 2014 1:58 PM in response to georgina_aga

The photo sync is one way - computer to iphone. As the photos came from your computer in the first place, then they should still be there and should have been included in your regular backup copy of your computer.

You can e-mail them to yourself. they will not be of the original quality.

The iphone is not a storage/backup device. It simply mirrors the selected content of your computer/cloud service.

how do i get picture from my iphone that are not in my camera roll to my computer??? pleasee help been fiddling for 4 hours!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.