Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find the Mac App Store/Quick Links and Redeem my OSX lion purchase

Frustrated.

I purchased the OSx upgrade Lion and received the email with instruction on downloading thru the Mac App Store. But I can“t find the Quick Links/Redeem link.

Where on the Mac App site can it be found.

Mac Pro (Mid 2010), iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 18, 2014 3:32 PM

3 replies

Aug 1, 2015 2:45 AM in response to Dah•veed

Read other post and am attaching screen shot of bowser. Pity because I own TWO Mac Pros OSX 10.6.8 and TWO Power Mac G5's

(Music Composer and Recording Studio Engineer main apps: Avid Pro Tools / Avis Sibelius / Ableton Live / Cubase and other DAWS)

Totally Frustrated--Wasted to much time and time is money. This $19.99 purchase has cost me more money then it is worth. No longer care to upgrade---Apple can keep my money.

Will give serious consideration to PC's when we upgrade our computers in the future. I love the new Mac Pros but now Apple put a serious bad taste in my mouth over something stupid as this purchase. Besides I use Snow Leopard because its the best OS for power users. Apple stop putting out annual OSX's…. fancy crap mean nothing to power users who want a stable system.

Screen shot of browser.User uploaded file

How do I find the Mac App Store/Quick Links and Redeem my OSX lion purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.