Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos app on iPad mini (retina) won't import photos

On a Win 7 (SP1) with all updates I downloaded photos from 2 iPhones (4S) and a Canon point & shoot digital camera. A week ago I purchased the SD card camera adapter for my iPad mini w/retina display. I put the SD from the Canon into the adapter and as expected the Photo app opened and I was able to download 59 photos to the iPad. Today it doesn't seem to work the same way. In the process of troubleshooting this I copied one photo each from the 2 iPhones, the Canon camera and even from the iPad; a total of 4 jpg files. When I insert the SD card into the card reader which is plugged into the iPad the Photos app launches as expected, in the Albums view. But, none of the photos on the SD card are imported. All of these files can be read just fine with Windows Photo Viewer. All of the involved devices are up to current rev.

Any bright ideas?? Some friends are coming over and my wife has said we WILL be showing photos on the iPad. HEEEELLLLLP ME!

😕

Thanks,
Wayne

Posted on Apr 18, 2014 4:12 PM

2 replies

Photos app on iPad mini (retina) won't import photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.