Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Attempting to sync my iCal with my Google Calender?

Hi,

I attempted to syn my iCal calender with my Google calender. I looked online for specific instruction which seemed pretty easy. Apparently, it didn't work.

I got directions online on how to do this. After I did as instructed, my iCal icon on the dock jumps up & down intermittently and gives me an error message saying: The server responded with an error. Access to account "Google" is not permitted. The server responded: "HTTP1.1403 Forbidden" to operation CalDAVRefreshDelegateListQueueableOperation. The it gives the choice to "go offline" or "ignore". I have to click on offline to close the window.

I also see at the bottom of the account preferences window it says: The server where this account is located doesn't allow you to see availability.

So the syncing operation didn't work and I don't understand why or how to correct this.

Please advise.

Thanks.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.4), Came with iTunes

Posted on Apr 18, 2014 7:39 PM

2 replies

Attempting to sync my iCal with my Google Calender?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.