Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have many Apple IDs some i dont even remember, the problem is one of them still attach to my iphone.

Hi ,

i have an iphone and yes i bought it! the problem as described above, is with all my Apple IDs, actual emails and devices i own.

after upgrading the iphone to iOS 7 im stucked at the activation lock and im OK with that - i can see my email (i guess) as the one supposed to free my phone.

still when i try to login with my details i receive the "********@gmail.com cannot be used to unlock this phone" - and truely i see other devices under this Apple ID but not the one im trying to unlock.

i deeply understand this security mechanism, the only thing im asking for is an option to send an email to the specific email attached to this phone, because obviuslly i dont remember which email is attached to this device - but what about sending a notification to that email ?

will that be possible ?

thanx

p.s - i really have a problem remember passwords thats why i use credentials vault fot emails etc... my only hope is to receive an email from apple to this Apple ID's email to validate my ID -

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 19, 2014 1:26 AM

There are no replies.

i have many Apple IDs some i dont even remember, the problem is one of them still attach to my iphone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.