Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iPhoto version is “iphoto’11,version 9.4.2(710.42)” and nothing happened i just was importing my pic from iPhone to iPhoto and there was suddenly a new iPhoto opened previously i didn’t do anything at all..and i didn’t upgrade or install new software n

my iPhoto version is “iphoto’11,version 9.4.2(710.42)” and nothing happened i just was importing my pic from iPhone to iPhoto and there was suddenly a new iPhoto opened previously i didn’t do anything at all..and i didn’t upgrade or install new software nither did i run any cleaning application!but there are two library in my mac but then its modified on d same date and when i open it the revet pic i imported only comes! and all photos of 2011 till 2013 is gone just the once i recently uploaded are there!!! and i did it under expert advice!

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Apr 19, 2014 11:31 AM

4 replies

my iPhoto version is “iphoto’11,version 9.4.2(710.42)” and nothing happened i just was importing my pic from iPhone to iPhoto and there was suddenly a new iPhoto opened previously i didn’t do anything at all..and i didn’t upgrade or install new software n

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.