Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I do I make purchased music not show up on my iPhone?

I have purchased music through iTunes on my iPhone. On the computer I convert the MP4 of the purchased music into MP3 and put it in my own created music folders and put back on the phone in my playlists. The only thing is is that the music now shows up as the MP3 I made it into and still as how it appeared when I purchased it, so it's on my phone twice. I can't figure out how to remove the purchased song off of my phone. The purchased MP4 isn't in any playlist so I can't just unsync the playlist to make it go away. Nothing I know to do makes it go away.

Photo 1 shows The Cadillac Black (now The Cadillac Three) album that I purchased through iTunes on my phone AFTER I have converted the files to MP3 and placed them with the rest of my previously had music before my iPhone. Photo 2 shows how the purchased music still shows up on my phone. You see that Days of Gold by The Cadillac Black is on my phone twice, and the same goes with the Zac Brown Band album I have purchased also, which all of those songs are on my phone twice.

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

iPhone 5

Posted on Apr 19, 2014 12:27 PM

There are no replies.

I do I make purchased music not show up on my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.