Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I updated my iphone 4 to ios 7.1 and didn't download properly. I understand I no longer can downgrade. I want to run the ios 7.1 again.

In addition to having having all required apps for new upgrade. The voice control does not stop popping up! It dials phone numbers ramdomly, plays music and goes to home screen on its own.

While trying to downgrade and restore, it now does not allow me to do so. While extracting woftware, it reads "iphone could not be restored, and unknow error accured." (3194)

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 19, 2014 12:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2014 12:52 PM

At this point I would like to restore my phone.

3 replies

I updated my iphone 4 to ios 7.1 and didn't download properly. I understand I no longer can downgrade. I want to run the ios 7.1 again.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.