Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to add music files to multiple iPhone from same computer

Hi,

Recently my brother purchased iPhone. I would like to add some music files from my iTunes to his iPhone. Is it possible? If yes the how?

Thanks,

PW

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 19, 2014 12:54 PM

4 replies

Apr 19, 2014 1:47 PM in response to leemudd83

leemudd83 wrote:

you can sync multiple iphones with one itunes library but you cannot sync iphone with multiple libraries - you can set it to manually manage music first - that way you can hook the iphone up to different computers and drag music to it instead of using the music sync tab which will erase and sync - http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1535

Sorry, you cannot do that with iPhones. Only with iPods. An iPhone will be erased and its content replaced with that on the most recent computer you connect it to. Even if you enable Manually Manage Music.

Apr 19, 2014 2:24 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

When manually managing content, you can add content from multiple libraries to your iPod or iPad. Even when manually managing music, some content may be available from only one library at time. This includes all content on iPhone and video content on iPod and iPad.

i see that - thought it worked for me but maybe i was mistaken - not sure why it isn't available on the iphone

Is it possible to add music files to multiple iPhone from same computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.