Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro X Crashes when i bounce my song

I recorded an original song via logic pro x (as i have done many times), but with this particular song it keeps crashing when i bounce the project. I have tried both offline and realtime mode. I have tried disabling and removing plugins, and i am not using any external plugins. i am using a macbook pro. i need help. i am desperate. i have bounce the song and tried to send it to itunes but everytime it crashes. and it hasnt been consistent on where it crashes. please help

thad

Logic Pro X, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Apr 19, 2014 2:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2014 2:45 PM

Have you tried just bouncing the project itself and not trying to bounce to iTunes? (Logic menu bar /File/Bounce Project)

Then you can manually add the output file to iTunes yourself....

Several people have reported issues bouncing directly into iTunes.. various 'fixes' have been found like making sure iTunes is already running in the background... updating iTunes to the latest version.. removing any 3rd party addons to iTiunes and so on.. but the most stable way seems to be to just bounce and add to iTunes manually.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 19, 2014 2:45 PM in response to thadmc

Have you tried just bouncing the project itself and not trying to bounce to iTunes? (Logic menu bar /File/Bounce Project)

Then you can manually add the output file to iTunes yourself....

Several people have reported issues bouncing directly into iTunes.. various 'fixes' have been found like making sure iTunes is already running in the background... updating iTunes to the latest version.. removing any 3rd party addons to iTiunes and so on.. but the most stable way seems to be to just bounce and add to iTunes manually.

Apr 19, 2014 7:05 PM in response to thadmc

Then either you have a corrupted audio file in there somewhere or the project itself has become corrupted (given you said you were not using any 3rd party plugins and were bouncing in realtime...)

Try using the selective track import facility to import each of the tracks into a new project.... and see if that highlights any issues with audio files.. If you get all the tracks imported across into the new project then try bouncing from that new project instead

http://music.tutsplus.com/tutorials/how-to-use-selective-track-import-in-logic-p ro-9--audio-3181

Note: This tutorial is for LP9 but it works much the same way in LPX...

Failing that, please take a screenshot of your mixer view and post it up here so we can take a look/see for anything that stands out as a possible cause...

Logic Pro X Crashes when i bounce my song

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.