Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Company iPhone sync with Home PC

Hi all,

I have spent a few minutes looking for an answer on these forums, but haven't found a solution for my particular problem...

I have this new iPhone 5C and this is using some apps for corporate email and so on... which is fine.

But the company policy is that our corporate PCs DO NOT have iTunes. It is a banned application.

Ou IT guys set my phone up using their own machines and now the iPhone is synced with one of their PCs.

I want to put some music on the phone but when connecting it to my own iTunes library it will obviously erase and sync the phone, which is a no no since I have all the corporate software (apps) on there.

My question: What is actually wiped from the phone if I'd sync it with my own iTunes? Will it only wipe the music library on the phone or also everything set up by my IT guys? As I have no music on the phone I don't care if it wipes the music library.

Could someone please help me in understanding what exactly gets erased?

Is there a way for my to put music on the Phone without wiping anything that the IT guys did?

regards

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 20, 2014 5:17 AM

There are no replies.

Company iPhone sync with Home PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.