Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blind user on iPhone 5S, voiceover on, can not see the Airplay icon in the Pandora app

Blind user with an iPhone 5S with iOS 7.1 updated, have the Pandora app installed, and playing streaming music from the phone. My problem is that , while the Airplay icon is visible to a sighted person holding my phone, when I attempt to activate the Airplay icon - while using Voiceover - the phone doesn't seem to be able to "see" the Airplay icon, thus won't allow me to activate it. I have tried both methods of finding/accessing the Airplay icon, via the ""pushing up" of the volume bar, as well as trying to go tot he app-switcher and doing a left-to-right swipe x2 to get to the icon without positive result. The above worked just fine in my old iPhone 4S and iOS 6.X. So, what has changed, and what should I be doing differently? Thanks!

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 20, 2014 11:58 AM

There are no replies.

Blind user on iPhone 5S, voiceover on, can not see the Airplay icon in the Pandora app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.