Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't get my iphone 4s ios7 out of recovery mode (even by using force restart)

i wanted to remove jailbreak , so i was trying to restore my iphone , i got error 3014 , so i thought putting it in recovery mode would help , but it didn't , it made it worse ,now i only get (connect to itunes ) screen, and i cant get out of there , the phone still can be turned of and on again , but all i can reach is that screen , i tried to force restart it using redsn0w and some other apps , but still get stuck there .. any help please ? i've been trying for more than 5 houres straight .

iPhone 4S, iOS 7, jailbroken

Posted on Apr 20, 2014 12:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2014 2:08 PM

Hello there, Faisal.

The following Knowledge Base article offers information to resolve your particular error message:

Resolve specific iTunes update and restore errors

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts3694

Particularly:

Resolve communication issues

Related errors: 17, 1004, 1013, 1638, 3014, 3194, 3000, 3002, 3004, 3013, 3014, 3015, 3194, or 3200. These alerts refer to gs.apple.com, say "There was a problem downloading the software," or say the "device isn't eligible for the requested build."

Check the hosts file or TCP/IP filtering, which might cause communication issues between iTunes, ports, and servers.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2014 2:08 PM in response to Faisal Al-Nabolsi

Hello there, Faisal.

The following Knowledge Base article offers information to resolve your particular error message:

Resolve specific iTunes update and restore errors

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts3694

Particularly:

Resolve communication issues

Related errors: 17, 1004, 1013, 1638, 3014, 3194, 3000, 3002, 3004, 3013, 3014, 3015, 3194, or 3200. These alerts refer to gs.apple.com, say "There was a problem downloading the software," or say the "device isn't eligible for the requested build."

Check the hosts file or TCP/IP filtering, which might cause communication issues between iTunes, ports, and servers.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro.

can't get my iphone 4s ios7 out of recovery mode (even by using force restart)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.