Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facetime updates

Let's use this thread to keep updates from apple on the facetime issue we've all been having...

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 20, 2014 7:33 PM

3 replies

Apr 21, 2014 12:22 AM in response to regirune

Same problem here. Trying to Face Time my Mum in Spain, I am in the UK, iPad 3 with iOS7 (mine) and iPad 2 with iOS6. It does not work whether I ring her or she rings me. Upgrading to iOS 7 is not an option, as my Mum is 73 years old, knows nothing about computers and has nobody there to help her through the process. She is very distressed that this is no longer working, and I cannot help her from here... :(

Apr 21, 2014 2:36 AM in response to Trillian314

I have a macbook air & ipad, my partner has a macbook pro and iphone, my best friend has an ipad & iphone, my mum has a macbook air...I'm away...can't talk to any of them (or help the computerphobes)!!!! Arrrrgh! I guess this is what happens when you put all your (easter) eggs in one basket!! Thank goodness for SKYPE! Very very frustrating!! Help Apple!

Facetime updates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.