Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Oki MicroLine 320Turbo PrintDriver

I have a Oki Microline 320 Turbo 9 Pin and the printer driver doesn't work over maverick.

I send to print, but just have Characters not the page I write

User uploaded file

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Apr 21, 2014 5:17 AM

1 reply

Apr 21, 2014 5:29 AM in response to Tobaloso78

1. go to the printer manufacturer’s website and see if they have an updated driver
  2. Try:
    1. uninstall all printer manufacturer apps and "utilities"
    2. go to System Preferences > Printers & Scanners > Print
      1. control-click on your printer in the column on the left
      2. select "Reset Printing System..." and "reset" in the dialog that follows
    3. if your printer has a factory reset function, do a factory reset on your printer. You'll have to consult the printer manual for how.
    4. if you connect to your printer via wifi:
      1. power down everything: modem, router, computer, and printer
      2. power up each item in turn in the same order: modem, router, computer, and printer. Let each power up completely before moving on to the next
    5. enter your wifi password in your printer so it can connect to the network
    6. go back to printers & scanners and it should see your printer and download a driver for it from Apple
    7. see if it works.
    8. If that doesn't work, see if Gutenprint for Mac OS X has a driver for your printer.
    9. see if your printer will work with AirPrint or a generic driver. See: OS X Mountain Lion: If the software for your printer can’t be found (the reference says Mountain Lion but it still applies for Mavericks.)

Oki MicroLine 320Turbo PrintDriver

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.