Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi Inspite of entering the correct billing and credit card info ... i still get a invalid security code.... What do i do? this is really frustrating

Hi

I am unable to download or purchase any new media through iTunes because the account info keeps saying that there is billing issue.. an dwhen i update the info.. it say invalid security code!!!! i have checked the billing info , credit card numbers and have made several attempts... Please help!! this is really frustrating!!

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 21, 2014 8:20 AM

1 reply

Apr 21, 2014 10:23 AM in response to tkaku

The name and address on your iTunes match, exactly, their format/spacing on your credit card bill ? Ithey do then you could try what it says at the bottom of the page that you posted from :

If the issue persists, contact your credit card company and verify that they and any company they use to process credit card authorisations have the correct information on file.

And/or try contacting iTunes support : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page

Hi Inspite of entering the correct billing and credit card info ... i still get a invalid security code.... What do i do? this is really frustrating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.