Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost Ipod

I have lost my ipod. I downloaded the "Find my Phone" app and that seems to work when the device has internet connection, so its not picking up my ipod.

Is there any other ways to find it? Or to even retrieve my photos somehow. the photos are priceless to me.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

iPod touch (4th generation)

Posted on Apr 21, 2014 10:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2014 10:30 AM

Unless it's connected to a network then (and the iPod hasn't already been wiped and/or Find My iPod disabled on it) then you won't be able to try and locate it.

As a precaution you should change your iTunes account password, your email account passwords, and any passwords that you'd stored on websites/emails/notes etc.

For the photos had you been backing it up to the cloud or to your computer's iTunes ? If you had then you can restore that backup onto another iOS device.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2014 10:30 AM in response to KylaNorrie

Unless it's connected to a network then (and the iPod hasn't already been wiped and/or Find My iPod disabled on it) then you won't be able to try and locate it.

As a precaution you should change your iTunes account password, your email account passwords, and any passwords that you'd stored on websites/emails/notes etc.

For the photos had you been backing it up to the cloud or to your computer's iTunes ? If you had then you can restore that backup onto another iOS device.

Lost Ipod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.