Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't load Calendar, Reminders, Find my Phone or Pages

I login to iCloud on my macbook pro running mavericks. At the iCloud home page, when I click on Contacts, Reminders, Find my Phone and Pages, I get a message that says "Unable to load" message. I click "Report" and another page pops up that says: "There was a problem loading the application due to a possible network error or missing resources. Please try again. DETAILS: By clicking "Send to Apple you agree that apple will collect and use this info.........etc.", I then click on the "Send to Apple" button.

Can anybody help me?

Posted on Apr 21, 2014 12:06 PM

9 replies

Apr 21, 2014 5:59 PM in response to Winston Churchill

Hmmm, odd. I was using my 2009 MacBook Pro earlier today, and wasn't able to access 5 of the icloud apps. Just migrated to a new MacBook this evening and I can access every one of the apps on that page. Old computer is running 7.0.3, new one is 7.0.2. I hadn't tried using the new one to access the iCloud apps until you said give it a try.

Thanks so much. I wonder why I couldn't access the apps with the old computer but I can with the new one even though its running an earlier version of Safari??? Any ideas?

Can't load Calendar, Reminders, Find my Phone or Pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.