Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New MacPro Samsung SE-5906 Blu-Ray Does Not Mount Recorded Media

OSX 10.9.2 I can get blank Blu-Ray to mount but any movie discs will not mount. Did PRAM reset, not tried powered hub.

Posted on Apr 21, 2014 3:39 PM

14 replies

Apr 21, 2014 9:32 PM in response to Malcolm J. Rayfield

I have trial version of Aieesoft DVD Creator for Mac and Toast Titianium, I would think MAC OSX Maverick would at least mount the image as Disk FileAide sees the disk and reads the name, I will look into this.

Update this did not work either so I am back to square one.

I hate to go out an buy a powered USB hub defeats the purpose of buying this and since I can burn and read data BD-R discs I doubt it is that nor the cable.

Apr 25, 2014 12:32 PM in response to xposela

Without knowing any more about the player program that I could find in a quick skim of the online user manual, I would guess that it is really not seeing the disc. You should talk to user support for the player program. Maybe it doesn't support this model BD drive.

You say that you have Toast Titanium burning BD-R data disks from this Mac? Was it cabled that same way when you tried the BD player?

New MacPro Samsung SE-5906 Blu-Ray Does Not Mount Recorded Media

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.