Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does anyone have a chart that translates the new weather icons for the IOS7 iPhone?

There are many icons inside the new weather app in iPhone update IOS7 which are difficult to understand. Can you confirm our best guess that the weather for Wednesday and Thursday will be windy? Hope we are right. Does anyone have a chart that deciphers all of those symbols?

User uploaded file

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1, Deciphering Weather Icons

Posted on Apr 21, 2014 8:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2014 7:48 PM

I was curious about this as well. Here is a full breakdown of the iOS Weather app icons.User uploaded file

9 replies

Mar 23, 2017 12:52 PM in response to frederick119

Howdy frederick119,

Fortunately we do have an article that details each of the icons used in the Weather app on your iPhone. You can find the chart at the bottom of the article linked below.

View the weather icons

The weather icons indicate a different weather condition, like rain or wind. Here's a list of some of the weather icons and what they mean.

About the Weather app and icons on your iPhone and iPod touch
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207492

Cheers!

Apr 21, 2014 8:14 PM in response to Templeton Peck

Thank you Templeton. Much apprecaite your answers and how swiftly they arrived. There are other symbols that we find confusing. I can't replicate more of them right now. But if you, or anyone knows of a chart that has interpreted most of them, I would be very grateful. I have beeen looking online for quite some time, and am surprised this hasn't been done...at the very least by Apple or Yahoo.

Best, Frederick

Does anyone have a chart that translates the new weather icons for the IOS7 iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.