Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How I can block sending message to # 00447786205094

I have been charged for international SMS and these SMS are been sent to # 00447786205094, without my knowledge, I am not sure how this has been happned from my phone. Is there someway i can block this particular number?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Apr 22, 2014 8:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2014 8:47 AM

This SMS is an SMS to the Apple server in the UK for the purpose of activating iMessage and FaceTime. If you are using a supported carrier for the iPhone, then those carriers normally do not charge for that message if they support iMessage and FaceTime.

Is it possible that you are not using a supported carrier for the iPhone?

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2014 8:47 AM in response to Pankaj20

This SMS is an SMS to the Apple server in the UK for the purpose of activating iMessage and FaceTime. If you are using a supported carrier for the iPhone, then those carriers normally do not charge for that message if they support iMessage and FaceTime.

Is it possible that you are not using a supported carrier for the iPhone?

How I can block sending message to # 00447786205094

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.