Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dear Apple has changed and now a new problem that I can not buy from my account because I forgot Safety answers confidentiality. Please send answers to safety Emile my abw@hotmail.com Plus heilp me Thanks

Dear Apple has changed and now a new problem that I can not buy from my account because I forgot Safety answers confidentiality. Please send answers to safety Emile my abw@hotmail.com Plus heilp me Thanks

iPhone 5s

Posted on Apr 22, 2014 11:21 AM

1 reply

Apr 22, 2014 11:27 AM in response to moshari2009

Nobody on these boards can do that. You need to ask Apple to reset your security questions; ways of contacting them include phoning AppleCare and asking for the Account Security team, clicking here and picking a method for your country, and filling out and submitting this form.

They wouldn't be security questions if they could be bypassed without Apple verifying your identity.

(105310)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.