Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an IPhone 3G. Today my calender info was gone (excepts birthdays) and I want to restore the calender from ICloud to my Iphone. I don't know how to do that or what site to do it on.

I have an Iphone 3GS. My calender data is gone on my IPhone but it is still backed up in ICloud. I can't locate in Apple.com or Icloud how to restore it to my IPhone.

iPhone 3GS, iOS 6.1.6

Posted on Apr 22, 2014 11:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2014 12:01 PM

Check to see if your calendars are available from iCloud.com by signing in with your Apple ID & password from a web browser on your computer.

If so, on your phone, go to: Settings > iCloud > turn off Calendars > delete from phone if prompted (to prevent the possibility of duplicates) > wait for it to finish then turn it back on. This will force a repush from iCloud.com.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2014 12:01 PM in response to sharonbelletynee

Check to see if your calendars are available from iCloud.com by signing in with your Apple ID & password from a web browser on your computer.

If so, on your phone, go to: Settings > iCloud > turn off Calendars > delete from phone if prompted (to prevent the possibility of duplicates) > wait for it to finish then turn it back on. This will force a repush from iCloud.com.

I have an IPhone 3G. Today my calender info was gone (excepts birthdays) and I want to restore the calender from ICloud to my Iphone. I don't know how to do that or what site to do it on.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.